Anastasia Marchenkova saw this new paper, called “Playing with Quantum Computers” and it talked about the difficulty of learning quantum computing, and thought it would be a great way to cover some basic concepts, using this game.
So in this video, we’re going to go through the game of “quantum penny flip” where Alice will always win. It’s a great introduction to some basic quantum gates and matrix math, and thinking “quantumly”.
- 0:00 Playing with Quantum Computers
- 0:27 What’s Quantum Penny Flip
- 0:51 Steps for Quantum Penny Flip
- 2:51 OpenQASM walkthrough
- 4:50 Math behind Quantum Penny Flip